• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 Aberdeen and Findlay shows -SAME DAYS!

Small Prepper

NUMBERS I looked at the EAST COAST RALLY this morning (vender space selection printable map) and took a count of spaces being rented and not rented yet, looks like 626 total spaces, 479 rented, and 147 not rented. (Math Might be alittle off) Between now and May 14 looks like some more spaces should be rented. I was planning on going to Findley, but thing come up.

What I am seeing it don't look like that bad of a show. Thoughts?

Does anybody know what last years numbers look like??

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Just heard that "Brad the Dog Tag and Ice Cream Man" will not be at either show. He's doing well but has been asked to work something special for awhile and won't make it. That stinks for everyone cause there won't be any decent ice cream and I won't get my annual FIX.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Nope. Findlay. I'm taking over Brad's spaces at Findlay.

I am PO'd they put it to the same weekend and it will result in a loss for me. Person that thought this was a smart idea should be stuffed into a foot locker and buried someplace.

surplusyes

Kudos to MTA Sussex and GPA Jakes! Got some really great deals, thanks to Dan for hauling the heavy stuff down from New Jersey for me! Anyone bring soft woodland HMMWV doors to Aberdeen let me know your space number. Mike your email no good, you're welcome to setup with us again like last year. Regards to all

HAWKMAN

Kudos to MTA Sussex and GPA Jakes! Got some really great deals, thanks to Dan for hauling the heavy stuff down from New Jersey for me! Anyone bring soft woodland HMMWV doors to Aberdeen let me know your space number. Mike your email no good, you're welcome to setup with us again like last year. Regards to all
I will be bringing a couple sets of camo soft doors as well as a couple two door tops....I'll be in K-10/11 and in a white Chevy van..stop by, I'll make you a good deal on them!!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Military Vehicle Magazine Ad said there were a handful of spots left... So who knows what to believe, other than past history, and that doesn't bode well..

surplusyes

Thank you! two of us bought the gov planet hmmwvs, very nice, looking for misc items, will be definitely be stopping by. Local Rock Crawler off road 4x4 club decided to host their meeting at the Rally will point them in your direction as well. Regards Tom

ollied

I do no y we even compare the 2 . since they are 500 miles apart> If u donot like ecr . do not come .I am tired of the neg about either show. I go to have fun some people could not have fun at a orgy. enough said

rickf

Dang Ollie, Tell it like it is! But................................................ I saw this post way back when this thread started, Post #9, You wouldn't know who it was would you?

"I am a member of the wac bg have not mjssed a erc since 91, will going to finley 2015 .Back when i was treaser for 15 years) we had a agreement to not have our show on the same weekend as Finley , the wac bg does not care about venders or other clubs . I am done"

We all come back to reality sooner or later. I have been going to this show since it's inception, what, 30 some years ago? I will continue to go at least as a day trip for years after this. I will be retired this time next year and would like to do Findlay, Just to see what all the hoopla is about. depends on the money situation.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do no y we even compare the 2 . since they are 500 miles apart> If u donot like ecr . do not come .I am tired of the neg about either show. I go to have fun some people could not have fun at a orgy. enough said
What are you trying to say? Posting numerous typos or partial words or shortened "texting" speech doesn't exactly help your case.

If you have to read something three or four times it has little or no effect. I understand your frustration but please take the time to post it correctly. That helps everyone.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
We all come back to reality sooner or later. I have been going to this show since it's inception, what, 30 some years ago? I will continue to go at least as a day trip for years after this. I will be retired this time next year and would like to do Findlay, Just to see what all the hoopla is about. depends on the money situation.
I have gone to both and really enjoy them. Findlay is more profitable for me and I get so many good parts there, that is the show I have settled on. We like to see more different folks show up so we "cheer-lead" but not to insult other shows.

surplusyes

Thanks to Dan for hauling a set of HMMWV doors to me at Aberdeen on Thurs, then dropping off ammo cans at Findlay then back to NC, what was that 2000 miles? You are one tough!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks