• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 Aberdeen and Findlay shows -SAME DAYS!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Been a couple weeks since I could spend any time on this site, been working like a nut, which is a good thing.

Always a great time had at Aberdeen. The friends are always a joy to see, the weather was great, the auction on Friday is fun, and got to relax and sell some odds and ends at the same time. Many thanks to olbucksnort for the good neighbor next door, and he was kind enough to provide me a spare room to camp out in (his bobbed deuce bed, while he crashed in his M105 trailer), and quite a few decent cigars as well.

The affect of Findlay on the same days as Aberdeen was obvious, though. Despite great weather and about 2/3 of the spaces being filled with vendors at any one time, turnout by attendees was notably less. Talking with CARNAC on the phone several times on Friday, their show was filled with people in off-and-on rain, while we had the opposite. Hopefully this scheduling conflict won't happen next go-around.

Also kudos to CGarbee who cooked another fantastic BBQ dinner on Friday night for the East Coast Convoy folks, I always look forward to his cooking!

To my friends: atankerdad, Jim/Jenn, Bernie, HAWKMAN, ollied, M215, Chuck B., psychobob, rickf, 215Dave, big1096, and everyone else who I see regularly at Aberdeen, IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN! and hope to catch up with you again next event.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks