• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SS Haspin Acres Rally Dates, June 10-14th

Pugsley

Yeah, I don't care that much about going out after midnight by my friends do. I enjoyed the fall trip. After wheeling all day in a deuce you get wore out and I don't feel like going out any more after doing the Gimpy tours. But my friends will go out till they pass out or run out of gas. And at the fall trip apparently john was locked in and couldn't get his buggy out of the camp grounds to go wheeling which pissed him off.

The simple solution for him is to just camp outside the camp grounds like he normally does. I chose to camp there because that is were all the other guys were and my friends never camped there before and didn't know any better.

Either way, I am excited to be going to the next rally.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The simple solution for him is to just camp outside the camp grounds like he normally does. I chose to camp there because that is were all the other guys were and my friends never camped there before and didn't know any better.

Either way, I am excited to be going to the next rally.
Or just park your buggy outside the fence and hop it to get in/out.

brasco

I scheduled a vacation day for Friday, June 12. I hope to be able to camp one or two nights this year. Maybe even get there Thursday night. My wife enjoyed the last 2 times there. I need to get her some kind of off road truck of her own. She doesn't want a 5 ton or anything - she wants a "dune buggy"? Hmmm... I need to work on that.

BSutter

I will have to see what my schedule looks like for this one.
The dates are consistent year to year.
I plan ahead and let those that may be impacted know what I am going to do weeks / months ahead of time.
Should I run into friction, I adapt.
Your situation may be different.

That is all.

Last edited:

212sparky

With a wedding coming up and all that goes with it. Cash is getting tight and time of is at a premium. At liest I will be there for the weekend.

BSutter

Very good Sir.

By the way.

Congratulations on your plans for a life long commitment. I wish you both the very best.

Carry on.

That is all.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
With a wedding coming up and all that goes with it. Cash is getting tight and time of is at a premium. At liest I will be there for the weekend.
Elope! I never understood why its been a tradition to start a marriage with thousands of dollars of debt( if someone else doesn't pay for it).

gungearz

The wife and I got married at city hall... went to old country buffet for lunch and I was taking my nap by 3pm... every time we go to haspin, my wife thinks we're going to the Bahamas or something.... she appreciates everything and never asked for the world...

Rob, the less u give them now.... the less they will get in the future...
It hurts a relationship when u fall.... and everyone falls at one point, it's just how go about it and manage it...
I've been with tiffany for almost 21 years (since late 13yr old)... married for 10...
There's nothing we haven't been through...
As a friend, any marital advice on relationship, I can offer...

Congratulations to you and Lindsay... I hope you guys the best for many years to come... and one day, I hope to see your little offspring here on the site with the rest of us gossiping...
We hope haspin and the steel soldiers start to become a family tradition like it has for my family...

Carry on sir and God Bless....

212sparky

Usually there are shirts made for the event. I will know in a month or 2 what my plans will be. If I do it, it will be cash at pickup only. Still waiting on payment from the fall.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm already making plans for attending Haspin this year, I always have a blast! Daughter's last day of school is the 11th, and then she immediately has to go to her mom's place in Georgia for several weeks, so not sure exactly when I will be there, all depends on how we work out the school days and the transfer of said child. Might have to drive all the way down to Macon, GA and then back NW to Haspin Acres IN. Ugh, good thing I don't have the deuce anymore, that ride would SUCK.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks