• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SS Haspin Acres Rally Dates, June 10-14th

TheRainbowBoxer

It would be funny to do a MV related mad libs type thing on the back of the shirts, and have people fill in their own blanks with a permanent marker. Of course that opens the door for some not appropriate behavior, so it'd probably not fly.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations!!

On Gimpy's transmission swap, not the wedding.

Just kidding a long and happy marriage wish for both of you. We celebrated our first date yesterday and been together 22 years ever since, married 14 of it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bad new for the Haspin Rally but good news for everyone else. I gave up any and all sugar including artificial SO NO SNICKERDOODLES FOR ME!!

Actually, although I would like something it isn't bothering me nearly as much as I thought it would.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish, but no. It isn't diabetes, it's an addiction. Much like an alcoholic or a drug addict. My wife says I have a better attitude and and skin color has changed for the better.

Alas, no more cookies. :-(

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Dave and the Jaguar is still broke. I'm going to have it fixed. A shop gave me an estimate to replace that bracket.

:)

BSutter

View attachment 555644
So here it is on a shirt with some writing...that can be changed if we need it to. What do you think??
I would prefer the text to read "2015 Steel Soldiers Spring Rally at HaspinAcres.com"

I think advertising the facility that hosts us is beneficial.

I also prefer the line art of a deuce to a photo.

If you wish to use the photo I suggest cropping out the wasted sky space.

Just me.

Do what you will.

Carry on.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks