• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SS Haspin Acres Rally Dates, June 10-14th

Sevin7

I will be there! I will only have a short amount of time in Ohio for preparation, but I should be able bring the M1009 or M818 or both. Unfortunately my oldest son Brian and my wife, who have attended in the past, will not be with me since school doesn't get out until the following week. However, my father and my twins should be able to stop by for the weekend.

Please, if it isn't too late, count me in for a medium and a large T-shirt. If I am not mistaken, two of the trucks depicted are mine.

Lastly, if anyone has an extra gas [fuel] cap for a CUCV I would love to take it off of your hands. My cap has become a two piece contraption and highly inconvenient.

212sparky

I need a show of interest in the shirts. It is getting close and if we only have a few orders it is not cost effective to get the screen made for the shirt. So I need a show of interest by Wednesday 5/20/15 so we can gets counts in by 5/29/15 so it gives us a week and a half to have them ready for our pick up date of 6/10/15.

Can't wait to see everybody!

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need a show of interest in the shirts. It is getting close and if we only have a few orders it is not cost effective to get the screen made for the shirt. So I need a show of interest by Wednesday 5/20/15 so we can gets counts in by 5/29/15 so it gives us a week and a half to have them ready for our pick up date of 6/10/15.

Can't wait to see everybody!
Rob I would like a 2x even though my truck is cut out of the picture by one truck LOL. Thanks Dave

Last edited:

212sparky

I also need colors. Green will be the dark green like the past. It looks like we are getting a good turn out for shirts so they will be a go. Pricing should be similar to the past years.

Thanks,

Rob

If you all would move next summer forward 1 week I will bring the Camo surplus tent up there and the original dog tag machine. As a seasoned Vet. of Haspin I miss seein everyone and hangin out . Hope all are safe an have a awesome time time see y'all in the funny papers.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did anyone start a parts thread yet? I thought there was one but can't find it. (Yes, even using search...)

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also need colors. Green will be the dark green like the past. It looks like we are getting a good turn out for shirts so they will be a go. Pricing should be similar to the past years.

Thanks,

Rob
Rob what are the color choices? I haven't seen a parts thread yet.

brasco

I may be interested in 2 T-shirts if we can get them in military brown or tan... 1-Large and 1 - Medium. (I have enough green t-shirts)

I haven't seen a parts thread either. I have a wish list I would like to publish...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks