• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 TX MV Rally

I was also thinking about doing this as a vinyl window sticker for those interested.
it would not be square just the logo outlined were the gray is.texas rally logo.jpg

Last edited:

ke5eua

I like the spade and flag but just from me the keep calm and ... On has been played way to much.

But hey, just my little ole opinion. If it makes the cut I'll buy one, lil

Tank007

Your designs are top notch sir, I will be ordering my shirts very soon and a few decals if they go up. I do agree with the particular phrase being a tad over used but would purchase one either way.

Another Ahab

Somebody is a designer. Who come up with that!?
well.....I have a long background in doing this kind of stuff. thanks for the comment.
I like the spade and flag but just from me the keep calm and ... On has been played way to much.
Your designs are top notch sir, I will be ordering my shirts very soon and a few decals if they go up. I do agree with the particular phrase being a tad over used but would purchase one either way.
Well, yeah, that phrase is popular now isn't it? Those are terrific graphics, and that's what's impressing me. Good stuff!

Just to let anyone who purchased a 2015 texas military vehicle shirt from teespring. there is a change in the design. the duece in the center of the logo is now green (the color of the shirt) instead of gray. I think it looks better, hopefully you do too. thanks

shadowdd

The fall event at the American GI museum in College Station is scheduled for November 20th - 22nd. It is similar to the event in spring where they had the battle, the fall event will be more vehicle oriented and will not have a battle. I hope this helps.

Thanks, Bryan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks