• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 TX MV Rally

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Camping style but there are bathrooms, it's close to town for food and other necessities. All in all a nice meet with plenty of space to run around in.

m715mike

Yes, it is camping.... Tent, M109, covered M1101... Bring what ever you want to sleep in.

There is one common building at the campsite with restrooms.

ke5eua

If I had known sooner I would have done the bearing job on the trailer so we could camp out.

We're only 80 miles away so driving back and forth for this year won't be so bad.

richingalveston

I finally have the 'Texas 1009' on the road so I plan to make the rally and off road park this year. This will be the first off road test opportunity that I will have with the 1009 so I am looking forward to the event. I may bring a few of my remaining parts to try and peddle for gas money.

I plan to camp at the off road park. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Rich

nofearnohope

We're three weeks out. I'd like to get an updated count on families staying at the off-road ranch and vehicles going to the museum so I can give a relatively accurate count to each location.

richingalveston

I will be in the 1009, plan to start at the museum and then to off road park. plan to camp at off road park. either be by myself or may have two passengers who would be additional campers.

OL AG '89

late to the show, but work gets in the way all too often. M1009 has been "loaned out" for the past 5 months, should be back in the stable for the event!
I'll have to dig out the camping gear.
My headcount should be 1, plus possible 2 others, but only i will be camping.......

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hate to commit with an unknown vehicle, but I will try to attend and camp with a M1031 MCV truck and M101 trailer.

ralph3162

I would like to try to attend the off road & camping portion. I am unsure as it is a little to early for me to tell for sure because of work related issues. It would be just me and my M35A2 if I am able to attend.

armytruck63

Would you all mind if I pass this event info on to my son who lives in Leander? He is MV-less at the moment, but I know he and my two grandsons would love the event.

Thanks,
Matt

runk

Sadly my son and I will miss out this year. We've had a couple of possible conflicts on the calendar for a while, and he just added two new required activities for that weekend. Have fun and post lots of pictures !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks