• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

85 USMC M998

I am interested in the following for a HMMWV:
Radio Shelf with legs
Sun Visor Kit
Fuel Sending Unit Access Cover
Steering Wheel Upgrade kit
Parking Brake Upgrade
Rear Bumper Reinforcing Plate
Packard Crimp tool (or is there another way that works just as well)
Thanks,
Chris

gottaluvit

And the size??

FREE to a PLS owner, come by my space and I will give you a JACK EXTENSION HANDLE 5340-01-209-7841 which is part of your BII. Basically just a heavy piece of pipe that weight about 5 pounds.
It is 42x76", but slightly adjustable within a 5" range on length. Here is a shot of one of the hooks/buckles. I don't own a humvee, but if they have the same style cover tiedowns as the M1101/2 trailers (humvee trailer), than that is what the buckles connect to.

20160512_082725.jpg

However, gimpy expressed his interest first so I must honor that.

The buckles have signs of this item sitting for quite a while. Just on the surface. The springs are fine.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I was asking for the Gimp, he has been looking for a large light weight cargo net for years and drools over mine whenever he sees it.

BTW Chris don't forget to dig out a tan 11x11 wall.

tobyS

5 ton rear axle wheel bearings and seals

I have 7 (eight in price) of the (Timken) wheel bearings and seals for a 5 ton rear. They are the same, I believe in the 809 series and the 939.

It includes (4) 593 bearings with 592a cups/races and (3) of the 596 bearings with the 592a cups. Seals are for non-CTIS. I'd like $1100 for all and I'll get the 4th 596 and race, have it mailed to you, included in the price. One of the 596 bearings is a USA made Tyson bearing, the rest are Timken. If you want the Tyson replaced with a Timken it is $100 more.

I don't plan to bring them unless sold.

Last edited:

74M35A2

I'm building up one of my PortaCharger gasoline powered high current DC battery chargers in OD and black to bring to the show. It will have a slave cable connector on the end of its detachable 20' cable. It uses a Honda GX commercial OHV engine and a self regulating 24v alternator which can output up to 50 amps. Great for fast charging when you can't jump from another MV. New, with 3 year warranty. Below is a pic of the same unit in its civilian clothing (without belt guard installed):

Attachments

LanceRobson

OK Folks, sorry for the late update but.....

I did a partial update of posts 92 and 114 to add some prices. I'll get more up as soon as I can pin my son down (likely Saturday AM) to price his stuff I'll bringing.

roaddog, I'm still looking for the air shift install parts.

More stuff for the show....

I may have a couple of M1008 cargo covers. We'll need to pull them out Monday or Tuesday to check them out. ONE IS SOLD, STILL LOOKING FOR ANOTHER.... FOUND IT!! $175 W/HARDWARE

A deuce jack shaft, good take-out.

A NIB Inflatorator tire inflator w/25' hose and glad hand connector. $70.

A complete set of 12 deuce brake shoes. $100. SOLD

I think I'm caught up on PMs to folks. Please let know if I still owe you some info.

Lance

Last edited:

ida34

Looking for 105mm howitzer wood crates or similar boxes. If anyone has some shoot me a price. I will be there Friday and Saturday.

Chuck

gottaluvit

I am bringing a civy '86 right fender for CUCV. It is blue. $75

Found an old two man hand saw in canvas case. It's in pretty good shape but the case has a couple small holes. $75

An O.D. (approximately 30x15x15") wooden crate that has "Century/Canada" stenciled on it. $20

12 bolt humvee rims with runflats. $25/ea.

That, and the list in my previous post, will be pretty much it. I am only bringing 12 of the 16.00R20 tire chains unless someone says they want some. Them darn things are heavy and my back as well as ODOT may not like me loading the M105A2 much more.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I just picked this up Yesterday and will not bring it out unless it has a buyer. I this an extended height and LWB Tan cargo cover for 5-Ton Cargo Body M809/M939 Series 2540-01-460-9165 NOS in the box with slight storage dust/dirt $300 deuce covers.jpg Let me know if you need it. Monday I will be posting a list of what I am bringing that is reserved, If you want something I have make sure and touch base with me to make sure I don't forget, please!

Cover, Fitted, Vehicular
2540-01-460-9165 12450242-7 Long Cargo Body / Extended Height Tan

tobyS

5 ton rear axle wheel bearings and seals

I have 7 (eight in price) of the (Timken) wheel bearings and seals for a 5 ton rear. They are the same, I believe in the 809 series and the 939.

It includes (4) 593 bearings with 592a cups/races and (3) (and will include one more sent USPS) of the 596 bearings with the 592a cups. Seals are for non-CTIS. I'd like $1100 for all and I'll get the 4th 596 and race, have it mailed to you, included in the price. One of the 596 bearings is a USA made Tyson bearing, the rest are Timken. If you want the Tyson replaced with a Timken it is $75 more.

I don't plan to bring them unless sold.
Price lowered to $800 for all.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You won't be disappointed. I have one and it makes the one I've been taking to the rally look like a joke. Also, they now have an M18 Mag Drill. It's $2300 but would make a good retirement gift from me to me.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm bringing a M1061, 14ft, 5ton rated flatbed, in good shape. 1500. Also nice 5th wheel plate and ramps, 150.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You won't be disappointed. I have one and it makes the one I've been taking to the rally look like a joke. Also, they now have an M18 Mag Drill. It's $2300 but would make a good retirement gift from me to me.
The Chinese impact Gerhard gave for my birthday worked just as well! I was impressed to say the least. Its half inch drive vs the 3/4 Milwaukee.

LanceRobson

More stuff. I'll update the last few prices ASAP.

9.00-20 NDCC tire, 2 ea (maybe more tomorrow) unmounted in very good to nearly new.

4 ea. new in green three ring binders TM 9-2320-365-10 for M1078 series trucks. $15 ea. 2 left...

NIB multi-fuel starter, still in sealed foil bag and box, $200.

GI rebuilt deuce in-tank fuel pump, never installed w/cork gasket, $175.

Mint mermite can, complete with inserts, lids all gaskets. Appears unused (no wonder-it's stenciled with a Civil Affairs unit number....) $100. SOLD

Deuce dual wheel tire chains, new in two steel 5-gallon cans. Each can has two chains for one axle. Heavy as all get-out so they may not make the trip if not pre-sold. Will only sell together. $400/OBO for both sets.

M1008 cargo cover bows w/hinges. SOLD

I have what I think are the steel and wood side rack/seat assemblies from a 2-door cargo Hummer. I can bring them if someone is interested. If anyone knows the length of the real deal so I can confirm or deny what they are I'd appreciate it very much.

Looking for: (please let me know what you have)

A tan M939 cab cover. Prefer new or nearly new. Dry super rope is not a dis-qualifier as I have a roll of it.

M939 windshield frames w/glass. 2 ea, can be used if not rusted.

A relatively inexpensive M939 hard top cab cover, used is fine, color does not matter.

Thanks to all and I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Lance

TO ALL: If I PMed you about a radiator I thank you for your replies. One is on the way to the folks who needed it.....

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ok I have started to pack so if you don't see your name and I am supposed to be bringing you some treasure, please PM me and it will be added to the list.

Speddmon one big boy cot

LanceRobson 2 big boy cots, 1 pr Ibis Tek biscuits and crock pots and four of the humdinger seat cushions

kipman crock pot, Litters

Roaddog58 M109 Steel boarding ladder

B3.3T 2 crock pots and 2 litters

Digger09 1 crock pot

Junkyard Wars Crusher 1 crock pot, 2 big boy cots, 4 HMMWV ambulance seat cushions

Kasper31 one crock pot

krag HMMWV ECV grill

Ferroequinologist big boy cot X2 (Oxyacetylene) and assorted nick kacks

123mack 16X16 LWF tent skin and tent floor

davidhdale one green & one black Litter
000_0319.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks