• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Haspin rally, June 8th-12th, info/discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

212sparky

As of this past weekend the ticking deuce is no more. Replaced the head gaskets. It was a long 12 hour marathon but the engine is good to go!

jdknech

Just a FYI guys, haspin has halted ALL night riding period.. And the main trail and some side ones are patrolled by staff all night.. (This is info that I have gotten from a couple of different sources, but not directly from Pete) apparently people were getting out of hand with vandalization, and burning things..

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Thanks for the heads up. I can't say thats entirely bad considering some of the things I've encountered. Maybe Ferro won't have to run over anyone while driving my deuce any more.

212sparky

That sucks but I understand. I enjoyed the night runs. What is the cut off time? Josh when are you going to be showing up?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jdknech

That sucks but I understand. I enjoyed the night runs. What is the cut off time? Josh when are you going to be showing up?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I'm going to be playing it loose this time.. I'm not sure if I can go, or if I do, it might be for just Friday or Saturday.. Unless something changes and I can afford to miss work, then I'll come on Wednesday.. That decision will likely be made on Tuesday of that week lol

DaveDawson

Just a FYI guys, haspin has halted ALL night riding period.. And the main trail and some side ones are patrolled by staff all night.. (This is info that I have gotten from a couple of different sources, but not directly from Pete) apparently people were getting out of hand with vandalization, and burning things..
Well, a few people have to ruin it for everyone else. Some people just can't grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks