• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Haspin rally, June 8th-12th, info/discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindsayMaeK

Alright all, I talked to the lady today about doing the shirts and she said we HAVE to have orders in MONDAY! That means you have Saturday and Sunday to get your final orders to me. Please send me a PM with your order. Here is a link for color choices. Prices aren't finalized as I'm waiting for the final art approval from the company before I get a number. http://www.companycasuals.com/signco/b.jsp?id=126862&parentId=7794665

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LindsayMaeK

REMINDER! You only have until Monday morning to get orders to me! If your friends haven't responded, get the word out to them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks