• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Haspin rally, June 8th-12th, info/discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

212sparky

Ok this is your FINAL WARNING! The shirt order is being submitted today at 2 PM eastern time. Message LindsayMaeK with your orders if you have not. Also your color needs to be selected otherwise you get safety pink! You have been warned.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If SW promise not to smash my windshield Ill tow my M1009. If not ill just park it on top of his quad. :)=
[/QUOTE]

Driving through my yard
Making fun of my new light bar on my tractor
Making fun of my reaction to me almost being killed by some weaselly little a-hole
And now threatening to park on my ATV

I need more friends like you. :)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Driving through my yard
Making fun of my reaction to me almost being killed by some weaselly little a-hole

I need more friends like you. :)[/QUOTE]

He didn't really make fun of the light bar, he just noticed it wasn't level.

jdknech

Driving through my yard

I need more friends like you. :)[/QUOTE]

"With friends like these, who needs enemies?"

LindsayMaeK

Hey everyone I finally got totals for shirts. Here is the price breakdown with taxes and fees.

Size S-XL $15
Size 2XL $17
Size 3XL $18

Orders are in! Please make sure you bring cash for your shirts. Can't wait to see everyone!

Mrs. Sparky

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won't make it today. Work got in the way so it will be tomorrow before I pull in with the cat.

;-)

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm trying to make it Friday. Will definitely be there Saturday. I haven't had my M1009 off road yet, and need to test the 1 tons and 37's out!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How is that June camping weather? Wife is away on her very last annual tour. It's 900° out and I have the A/C set on 65. Kids are in their bedrooms in sleeping bags and if the meter spins much faster, that end of the house will lift off. I'm thoroughly enjoying my summer camping at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks