• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 mta spring show april 22-23

bonedoc

I have 7 395/85/20 Goodyear MVTs for sale. They have approx. 70%+ tread left. asking 700 for all 7.
Also have 3 steel 20" MRAP wheels, will need new O-rings best offer for them.
Was planning on going to show but looks like I won't make it unless someone is interested in these parts and needs me to bring them.

Finally got pictures of the tires.

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
If you're looking for tools, come see me. Selling a lot off cheap. Screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, cutters, pullers, hoses, cables, yadda, yadda, yadda. Vast majority is mil-spec. Some of it brand new.

Getting rid of it all. Bring a bag, bring a bucket, bring help. First come gets it. Dumping massive quantities.

Another Ahab

If you're looking for tools, come see me. Selling a lot off cheap. Screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, cutters, pullers, hoses, cables, yadda, yadda, yadda. Vast majority is mil-spec. Some of it brand new.

Getting rid of it all. Bring a bag, bring a bucket, bring help. First come gets it. Dumping massive quantities.
What's up?

Planning to travel light for a trip somewhere?!

LiqTenEXp

The show is next weekend!!!

We are also going to have Movie night projected on a big screen Saturday night (war movie to be announced).

LiqTenEXp

We will also be providing assistance again this year with bringing heavy items from vendors to your vehicle for you to load with our MTA golf cart.

emr

Only 10 spots left and they will go fast, As I heard a few clicks on the computer looking right now :shock:

Weather report Sussex county ;
From High above the Atmosphere In a weather satellite:whistle: that predicts good weather .

low 55
high 68
winds light and variable
Humidity 40ish some percent
Visibility 10 miles
Military vehicles seen warming up across the entire east coast continental US
Vendors from 14 states and Canada too ... :doh:

Possibility of vision thru top secret your eyes only mission statements. :shrugs: What ... :tank:

PsycoBob

I have a white LD-465-1c non turbo, needs IP swapped out. Comes with spare working IP, and a second set of used injectors.

Civilian 6.2L diesel w/ th400 trans & np208 t-case. 96k miles.

More stuff later.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Guess I need to post my wanted non-gold plated stuff:

1. Electricians tool kit (the type in the silver case) this will be for giving as a gift so it needs to be in good shape. Doesn't have to have all the tools.
2. Armstrong tool case in good shape with or without tools
3. Any of the Kipper tool kits, especially the airframe repairers and/or armorers tool kit (don't need the early model GMTK though)
4. Rolls and rolls of new, wide bubble wrap (I'm moving)
5. Plastic tops to the Gaylord boxes (the cardboard sided pallet boxes, I need about 5 plastic lids).
6. 8 lug civilian trailer tire to be used as a spare
7. 5 fuel can holders
8. SCIPS tent in good shape

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks