• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 mta spring show april 22-23

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I should already be on the road but even though I check the trailer lights on Saturday, I lost a ground somewhere and I'm have significant issues running it to .....ground.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, fate has reared it's head again, my health has taken a turn for the worse in recent weeks, and my doctor has me scheduled for an MRI on Saturday, so this trip isn't going to be happening at this time.

Hope you all have a great time - the MTA show in NJ is probably the best show around, lots of great vendors and folks show up there, so don't miss it if you can't help it!

Another Ahab

Well, fate has reared it's head again, my health has taken a turn for the worse in recent weeks, and my doctor has me scheduled for an MRI on Saturday, so this trip isn't going to be happening at this time.
Hey, maddawg308, I sure hope your health sees improvement and that everything takes a turn for the best real soon.

emr

The show is filling up with vendors and display vehicle's, A sweet V 100 and a sweet M114 are starting it off with close to twenty other vehicles in the lot TODAY!!!!!!!! , Bet there are more already !!!!! C U at the SHOW !!

FYI, I do not check pms, please use my phone if u need me . 973 219 4499

FYI I do not sell spots . The show is to big for that to happen. And its not my job, My job is thirty other things.

That's done on the web site that is dedicated to that, we cant have a bunch of people selling spots, It would never work, We are sold out, except for I think 6 single spots dispersed . They will be gone early tomorrow. Its hard and a ton of work, Anyone wanting spots needs to have done it, Sorry. For what ever reason its not a good idea to wait till the last minute, Its a happening and busy show . We will try very hard to stick people somewhere, But we can NOT make any promises, Just want to be up and up ..

We THANK Everyone who trys to support us , We work very hard to put on a first class show, We listen and we work , we work hard ! There are rules, We cant have 150 plus vehicles with out your help being cool :) We WANT YOU to be HAPPY :) We are so freeakin tired by Sunday it actually hurts. Sun up till Sun down from Thur till Sun, Then we have to get our own vehicles home :) We LOVE it or we would NOT do it ! We welcome HELP anytime You feel U may want too. U do not have to be an MTA Member to help !!!!! Just ask :)

emr

Oh The WEATHER IS FREAKIN AWESOME GETTING BETTER BY THE MINUTE!!!! TODAY WAS 70 and SWEET !!!!! Sunday is now getting better by the hour, The pattern here has been a late shower when they say rain for 2 weeks, That pattern seems to be over and Summer is going to start kicking in now :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
That sucks Mike. I was really hoping to see you there. I pray everything comes out ok.

I have to go to the doctor after I get home. I'm going blind. My mother told me that would happen.

Something keeps telling me to call this show off also. I hope the rest of weekend is uneventful. I am going to bed early and will leave in order to miss traffic.

Set up the Mess Section of Gypsy Company today. Gypsies are out in force this year, with more to arrive tomorrow. Sat weather looks to be nice, should be a great day. Found a few items that I am looking to find a new home for:

NOS HUMVEE FORDING KIT(may be incomplete) First $950 takes it home.
NOS MBU Fuel Caps $20 each, set of 6 $100
NOS MBU Alum Racks $35 each
MBU V3 Burners $325 each, tested and functional
MBU Tune up Kits $75 each
NOS MBU Fuel Block $175
MBU Utensil Set $85
M35 Fuel Tank $300
M35 Cab $350
Canvas Doc Bags Nice $35
Stand alone MKT Range Setup with power converter $1200

Will be at the show until Sun late afternoon. Call me on my cell if interested (973)600-9486

John

BillabongKong

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MTA Spring Show

Thanks To Randy and all the MTA guys who make this one of the best events.
Great show with a diversified vehicle turnout and Awesome vendor bargains.
Still going on all day Sunday. Make sure you stop by Carnac he had some awesome stuff.
I think I overbought!
AAA small IMG_4751.JPG

Last edited:

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all went to the show for the first time, even with the little on and off shower's there was plenty of places to take cover under all the pavilions, had a good time looking at all the merchant dice that was brought there to be sold,I was happy to bring home some well needed items and meet a few of the forum members. some of the items that I picked up for my 53 deuce were JATonka's oil filter spin on set up, and from Carnac a air hose with the glad hand with the pressure gauge, and a geared down tool for removing the lugs nuts on the wheels. thanks guys. I would have love to walk around and check out all the vehicles that were brought there but unfortunately I ran out of time and had to get my son home so he could get to work.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I just made it home. I tell you this was the greatest one I've been to.

Thanks to all that came by to buy and/or just shoot the fecal matter at CARNACS PLEASURE OF TREASURE. It's like EMR said to me, you all make the show great AND YOU DO. Awesome time!!!! My glasses are still in truck so I can't hardly read what' I'm typing.

Literally falling to sleep as I type. That Chief and Randy for the comments. You gentlemen are great.........Randy, you can stop buying now, you have one of everything I have

I just made it home. I tell you this was the greatest one I've been to.

Thanks to all that came by to buy and/or just shoot the fecal matter at CARNACS PLEASURE OF TREASURE. It's like EMR said to me, you all make the show great AND YOU DO. Awesome time!!!! My glasses are still in truck so I can't hardly read what' I'm typing.

Literally falling to sleep as I type. That Chief and Randy for the comments. You gentlemen are great.........Randy, you can stop buying now, you have one of everything I have

Carnac had some good deals!

Willyk

Great show! Wish the weather was a little better on Saturday. I got what I needed. good assortment of vehicles as well. Definitely gonna do it again next year.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I blame Randy's lack of foresight on the weather. I could have told him it was going to rain. I know these things because I'm........

chickenbutt

Great Show! Weather didn't matter with all the merch being inside the pavilions. Wish I could have been there for the beautiful weather on Sunday.
Big Thank You to CARNAC for all the great stuff I got from you, it will be happy in it's new vehicle. I spent half the day Sunday installing it all!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks