• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Haspin rally, June 6th-10th, info/discussion thread

Sevin7

My leave was approved, so my oldest son (Brian) an I will be there Wed-Sun!! My dad (Dale) will probably come down Fri-Sun. We are planning on bringing the M818 and the M1009. Can’t wait!

—Shawn

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So far my calendars fairly clear. Will be up late Wednesday or early Thursday. I have a tow bar and my shop is only 30 mile/45 min away in case anyones needs assistance, or wants to see how there truck handles dragging me home if I break!

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody want a soft top for M1009 / K5?

Anybody interested in buying or trading for a M1009 / K5 Blazer soft top at the Haspin Rally? I don't use mine anymore, I've gone back to hard top. They cost over $800 new. Mine is in good shape with no tears, but is used and has been in the sun a lot. Doesn't leak when it rains, keeps exhaust fumes out, keeps warm air in during winter. Sides and back can be rolled up for safari-style driving without removing anything, and is a lot easier to take on and off than the hard top!

Would love to get some 12.00R20 tires for spares for my Deuce, M101 or M105 trailer, $$$, or ???

IMG_1203.jpgIMG_1205.jpgIMG_0866.jpg

CGarbee

This is the 14th year for Haspin! I've been to every one of them, always a good time. Search Haspin on the site, and you will find tons of videos, discussions, pics, etc.
I haven't been since Gimpyrobb showed off the underside of his truck...
However...with enough advance warning on the date, and the high probability that I will skip Aberdeen next year... I may be able to return next year for the 15th Anniversary Edition...

It's a LONG drive from Raleigh, but I had a great time both years that I made it.... :)

love a cummins

hello everyone. anyone have an injection pump for an m35 they will sell? I'd sure like to get my ole deuce running again. it currently runs but the engine surges all the time. starts and runs but wont hold engine speed. any advise?

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So who's gonna make it next week? I plan to arrive Thursday afternoon. Will just be in my M1009 as the M275A2 isn't ready for a road trip yet.

TheRainbowBoxer

Stretch and I are packed and ready! Will be there Weds noon or a little later through Sun morning!
Can't. Freakin. Wait.

Edited to add - And there are a pile of additional Mowrons coming this year... from NJ, PA, and several from OH!

sue

Leave Wednesday am, Ron Illinois probably, then hit
Indianapolis speedway museum. Next stop haspin
Thursday afternoon.
Besides the speedo in the deuce reads to 80 mph
so surely it should cruise at 75mph right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks