• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

23rd ARIZONA MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW JANUARY 25-26, 2014

WRMorrison

I wish I had half of Soni's fab skills... I wonder if he's still got a scorpion mk1 laying around? I've lusted after that thing for over a decade.

-WRM

Rifleman

Great show, with lots of vendors!! If you were looking for parts and didn't go to the show, boy did you really miss out.

Last edited:

agazza2

A few photos from last weekends AZ Military Show. I will have to put them in multiple posts, as the is 10 photos only per post.

Attachments

agazza2

Some more photos from the event.

Attachments

agazza2

Thank you to all the members, vendors, and people that made this event possible. Still more photos to upload :)

Attachments

agazza2

And now for the Big Boy Toys. An additional thank you to (M920) Soni for bringing the eye candy, and humor, and (CastleBravo) Matt for his involvement with this event and making everyone feel welcome and have a place to park.

Attachments

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like the photo with the FEMTT, Line Haul, Light, Medium, and Heavy Equipment Transporters.

The FEMTT ought to be quite full, it was fueling all weekend. :D

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW, those are a great bunch of pictures. The weather looked great and turnout was great also. That M151 with the winter front on looks nice.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Bert

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As big as TX is and we can't get something like this going? Temple is just about center of the state so I'd like to see everyone turn out for the Temple Air Show May 2-4. If we had half the turn out you guys had it would be a heck of a show.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks