• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd annual Louisiana SS rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok i got a somewhat price on the t- shirts looks like regular sizes thru xl will be 15.00 2XL and up will be 17.00 those prices are close based on getting 30 shirts. if more order then the price goes down.. break down is 24 to 47 shirts 9.35 add 1.50 per shirt for color.. 30.00 set up fee for each side.. so 60.00 is added to the price of all the shirts 2xl and up add 2.45 per shirt. and tax too.. so if all that want one just mail your check with your sizes.. they need around 2 weeks so i should order around the 10 of may to make sure we have them here. if anyone can get a better price please feel free to chim in.. but hurry you must Tim

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, here's my deal. I'm gonna be running the roads, but **may** make it for Sat. My oldest graduates A/F bootcamp the 27th in San Antonio. Gonna go to that then boogie back to the rally. May come straight from S.A. so bear with me if I show up bloodshot eyes and road crazy!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if your in then send a check GE.. i am only ordering those that are paid for in time.. with the order in the 400 to 500 range that is to much for me to have out at rally time

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
so we have a list of who is bringing what to eat.. wondering if we need to make another trend on that or not.. chime in with what you are bringing so noone brings the same stuff :driver:

goldneagle

We can bring plenty of potato salad... maybe some of the MOONSHINE cake that we bought last time too. I also have 5 gallon mixes of Gatorade if you want...let me know about the Gatorade

wehring

goods...

Mr George and I will bring drinks. We need to answer up guys. Mr. Tim has been good enough to put this together and support it with a great amount of sweat equity, time and money. Now we need to do our part.

Frodo - Beans
Me - Drinks, ice, plates

We still need folks to answer up for forks, cups, dessert, etc.

Lets not run this up to the deadline.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll throw in a case of MRE's :drool: :twisted:

Are we just planning one meal, or two or ...? If we can have a menu set out, we can pick off the list what to bring. Don't know the menu, but -

Sat. Supper - I can supply big jugs of relish, mustard, catsup, onions, tomatoes OR the hamburger. The logging trucks are always hitting deer, so I'll keep my eyes open on the way over.

Sunday Breakfast - Aunt Sue's (or is it Mary Bea's) bisquits, eggs, bacon, coffee (eggs may be scrambled after 2 hrs bouncing in a deuce :driver:).

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looking great for the rally. jim and tony are coming in on thursday afternoon.. jluv1185 is coming the sat before to help me set up the M750 and put on the sides. if anyone local has nothing to do we might need another hand in doing this.. shout my way.. . the texas crew is coming friday morning we then will have all the parking mapped out and they will start to set up around the pond. i plan on a large tent drapped on side of the M750 .. fans in the court yard.... haha.. under the tent with a bug fan.. the trailer will be air conditioned so those that are wanting to be cool or cool off can go there.. i have 50 chairs and 8 tables rented to go in there.. that should make a super place to congregate.. we are planning on one great weekend.. with monay being a holiday more can stay longer...

Boy this sounds like it could be a fun time. Unfortunately, the paperwork for my Deuce has not cleared Battle Creek yet, and I doubt I will have it ready by Memorial Day weekend. Is there going to be some kind of get together in the fall?

LC

frodobaggins

Boy this sounds like it could be a fun time. Unfortunately, the paperwork for my Deuce has not cleared Battle Creek yet, and I doubt I will have it ready by Memorial Day weekend. Is there going to be some kind of get together in the fall?

LC
No MV needed ! Just come on !

I'm thinking about a Rally in northern or central La sometime this year, but I don't know when or if it will actually happen. Lots of stuff to plan :)

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that is right no mv needed.. just come and bring something to eat.. we are planing on a big rally with many friends coming from all over

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks