• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd annual Louisiana SS rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
there are 3 that are real close.. one is down the road on 4 acres with a nice drive way.. one that might be better is my neighbors place. 18wheels go in an out all the time. and right next door there is a drive way that i might can use.. ill check those alt lzs and let you decide.

wehring

Rolling out...

Mr George and I will be rolling out from Houston at 3:30p today. See you guys tonight.

If there is anyone that wants to convoy give me a call. Slow and easy...

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
now the fun begins.. i hope to see many here the next few days.. i hope every one drives careful and safe.. lets not have any issues getting here.. looking forward to a very happy and safe weekend.. we will post pics i am hoping every evening if possible.. lets dont forget what this weekend is all about...memorial day... in their name we will not forget Tim n Pam and a yard full of trucks n trailer

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome time

First a I want to say "Thank YOU!" to Tim and his family for opening their home to us! AJ and I had a GREAT time!

The deuce purred like a kitten all the way there and back. Looking forward to next year already!

Attachments

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
More. I think the highlight of the trip was "Chez Frodo".....

Attachments

CajunM35A2

It was great to meet everyone on Saturday

It was great to meet everyone on Saturday. Thanks to everyone for the warm hospitality. Thanks especially to Tim and his wonderful family for making the event a success!

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks