• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2wd cucv!!!

99dodge1500

I wouldn't buy it!! It has cheap weak axles, its 2wd, Yes I know its a clone but why would a clone be 2wd, and have a gas motor. You can find a 6.2 diesel on Ebay for about 400 bucks. I do give him credit on the interior its very clean. And you won't get the same gas mileage with that, I get 10 on my K10 350 with a Th350. But that is my 2cents

drewmech

I've been digging around trying to find a decent CUCV and its stuff like this I keep finding. Found a number of them that have been stripped of their axles and had 12 bolts put in its place and the truck put back up for sale. People swapping stuff around to make their off road toy better. Never thought I'd have a hard time finding one thats not iron oxide on wheels, not been stripped down so far its not worth it, or not had the motor run into the ground. I have no problems changing a motor but damn I hate dragging a project home. If anyone near Seattle has one they're willing to part with let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks