• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3/10/12 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

kevinaj

My plans came together at the last minute, looks like I will be able to attend! See everyone in a little while.

-Kevin

Gearbox

Sorry that i missed this one Gentlemen. I was called out to work at the last minute. Looking forward to the next one.

vir_librorum

Greetings!

It was really great to meet all who came on Saturday, and a delight to know that there is a strong community of MV-ites locally. Thanks for warming to a newbie, and I'm looking forward to next time!

Regards,

Brian

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was a great time! Nice to meet you Brian. We have a good local group here! Hopefully, next time I'll be able to bring the truck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks