• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3 HMMWV recovery Ft. Polk, LA -> Memphis, TX

I agree, but while on active duty when I used hmmwv at JRTC we brought our own hmmwv and drew very few the cadre would have been the ones doging these vehicles. I guess I should start a rescue team and apply to buy one. 2cents

ofc180

PD GOT HMMWV from LESO too, Need Help.

DO NOT WORRY MY BROTHERS!!!!!!!
I SHALL RETURN WITH PICTURES!
WHILE I AM GONE BEWARE THE HERETIC AND HIS FALSE TRUTHS!
LISTEN NOT TO THE LIES HE SPREADS...PICS WILL BE HAD BY ALL!

no pics yet...but we have 14 days to pick them up so pics will be had soon
We just got a HMMWV from LESO too. We are trying to get a Command Post Shelter or Ambulance Shelter for it, to make it into a mobile Incident Command Post. Do you know what they might be called int he Leso system? Or where I could get one?

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was at Ft Polk last week and there were 30-40 HMMWVs in the DRMO yard. The GL folks there said that they were flying out the door to sheriff and police departments. Most were desert tan, some had green doors or other body parts and only a couple were green. None were armored.

Maverick1701

I was at Ft Polk last week and there were 30-40 HMMWVs in the DRMO yard. The GL folks there said that they were flying out the door to sheriff and police departments. Most were desert tan, some had green doors or other body parts and only a couple were green. None were armored.
I wish I could find some armored ones...so far I have only seen two (for leso) located near maryland.

We just got a HMMWV from LESO too. We are trying to get a Command Post Shelter or Ambulance Shelter for it, to make it into a mobile Incident Command Post. Do you know what they might be called int he Leso system? Or where I could get one?
They have several S280 (IIRC) shelters on LESO right now. Ill do some looking and see what I can find

rorybellows

apples to oranges, but our 16's were clapped out. bolts so loose in some, you could here them clanging around. alot couldnt even be zeroed correctly. our trucks (939 types) werent much better. probably rigs for dudes coming through rotation. "the box" or peason ridge is **** on a vehicle. especially the way they are driven.

hope you got lucky and found some decent ones

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks