• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

395s WILL fit on a stock Deuce!!!

jayjetseck

so 395 equals 15.5 ,right just trying to make sure. found 4 15.5 x 20 for 150 bucks with 90% tread shipping 250 so i didnt think that was to bad!! so now for the hemtt wheel modify ..

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
so 395 equals 15.5 ,right just trying to make sure. found 4 15.5 x 20 for 150 bucks with 90% tread shipping 250 so i didnt think that was to bad!! so now for the hemtt wheel modify ..
"395" is the width in millimeters, but don't forget to include your aspect ratio, "80" or "85", which will give you the height. Furthermore, what matters when figuring diameter in the end is the "rolling" radius, which is used when figuring the revs/mile.

For the six 395/85R20 MV/Ts that I have for sale, the revs/mile is 445.....

1 inch=24.5 millimeters

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
think you have a typo the 11.00s will give you a top speed of about 60-62 and 395 will give you a top speed of about 69-72
I went back and corrected it. 59 is 2650RPM by the GPS and the tach. Tach could be off. The 395 speed was calculated relative to the "56MPH 2650RPM" figures seen in the manuals. I was assuming 56MPH was 2650RPM. No way to measure RPM except the tach.

DMgunn

"395" is the width in millimeters, but don't forget to include your aspect ratio, "80" or "85", which will give you the height. Furthermore, what matters when figuring diameter in the end is the "rolling" radius, which is used when figuring the revs/mile.

For the six 395/85R20 MV/Ts that I have for sale, the revs/mile is 445.....

1 inch=24.5 millimeters
Close, but 1 inch actually equals 25.4 mm.

Using the info on the sidewall is not a precise method of measuring size. It'll get you in the ballpark, but don't make any important decisions without getting the true dimensions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks