• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton dump truck

Rocco

Could someone put up some pictures of the dump box
in the up position so I can see the hyd pump set up?
And the PTO set up thanks.

houdel

Bendawg said:
another sorry I dont know how to do more pics at once
Bendawg - After you enter your first photo, hit "Preview" rather than"Submit". That will preview your posting, plus open a spot to insert another photo. Keep hitting "Preview" until you have all your photos posted. Note in "Preview" mode they will appear in REVERSE order from the way you entered them, once you hit "Submit" they will appear in the correct order.

CGarbee

Do you have all the parts for your conversion already or are you still in the planning stages?? I've got a cargo truck that was converted to a tipper parked on the farm just north of Charlottesville that I will be parting out soon (unless somebody wants to give me the $1600 that I paid for it...) if you need stuff...

Rocco

Im still in the planing stages.
Does the truck run?
Does it still have the dump box on it?
And what shape are the tires in?
Thanks.

CGarbee

Rocco said:
Im still in the planing stages.
Does the truck run?
Does it still have the dump box on it?
And what shape are the tires in?
Thanks.
The truck runs well, brakes need work as the fluid slowly seeps out so the guy I purchased it from said that he just topped it up once a month... Tires are good (in fact, one of the first things I am planning to pull if the truck doesn't sell as a whole are the tires/wheels). Lights need to be replaced, and in fact, the wiring in general is a mess.

It has a cargo body on it with the hydraulic setup underneath.

It's been used by a logger and just about every body panel has a ding.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks