• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton hemmt wheels $

Sephirothq

Guys, I an not trying to get rich off of these rims. I am just trying to cover my costs on the bid, the 10%, the tax and picking them up.

I think everyone here knows what they brought on GL. They were in lots of 12 for an average of 260 - 400 a lot. Some of mine were in the middle. So I don't need to make a killing off of my fellow SteelSoldiers.

Also I won't sell to anyone that will just flip them around and sell for double.

That is just how I do things.

Pappa-G

yup. It's admirable that Sephirothq wants to pass them on at "cost" - but they're worth at least $100 fair market even with all of them out there now.

I'll have a bunch ready as deuce wheels pretty soon. Stay tuned.

They are worth what ever people are willing to pay. It would be quite foolish to pay $100 when they could be had for $50. Best of luck with yours though.:smile:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I didn't mean to start a pizzing match. If $50 gets you what you want for the rims,great. Nobody complained when I sold all those tow bars for less than $200. The rims will sell quick. Thanks for hooking up some of the guys here.

avengeusa

ahhh, the hemtt wheel, deuce mod was mentioned... i think there are a lot of guys working on this very thing right now....

me too

grounded

Banned
:ditto: got guys making the rim mod now ;)

will have also direct inserts cheap for you guys that got the rims but wanta make them for deuces. I got a cheap effective way in the works right now for you all.

KsM715

WTF? I hope a Mod. sets them straight on how things are supposed to work around here.

Strike that I see some mod removed the offending previous post.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks