• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton HET

Csm Davis

All the glass is custom cut safety laminate glass with the side and rear pieces smoke and windshield green tint.I regret not making the corners a larger radius so the rubbers would fit easier.The windshield glass is the same size as the rear windows so If I have a spare windshield it will fit front or rear.

I believe I gained 8-12 in cab height but would have to do some measuring to be exact.I know at 5'10' I can almost stand up inside LoL. I gained 21" of length in the cab the corners are concave to allow room for the Air intake and Exhaust piping. I also incorporated a 4"x 6" heavy wall roll bar in the cab framing behind the drivers seat.
Would you measure from floor to roof inside for me please, at 6'8" I would love a taller roof and windshield.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks