• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton super singles needed

rough-n-ready86

I am in need of four 5 ton super single wheels and lug nuts. Anything in or near ohio.. i'm am pretty short on cash due to being laid off from work so price is a factor for me.... please post if you know where i might find a set.

thank you

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hate to say it but being short on cash will make it difficult for you to find rims. I believe they go for $200 each or so. The rims are getting rare. Since you are in OH, I suggest that you call Sam Winer, but, truthfully, I think they are gonna be expensive.

MilitaryRestoration

Yup I paid 200 each for mine, however they were brand new... ;-) And i've got one other set left after selling a few and now wish I didn't and will more than likely sit on this last set but we'll see. Will post or let you know if decide to sell them.