• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton super singles needed

rough-n-ready86

I am in need of four 5 ton super single wheels and lug nuts. Anything in or near ohio.. i'm am pretty short on cash due to being laid off from work so price is a factor for me.... please post if you know where i might find a set.

thank you

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hate to say it but being short on cash will make it difficult for you to find rims. I believe they go for $200 each or so. The rims are getting rare. Since you are in OH, I suggest that you call Sam Winer, but, truthfully, I think they are gonna be expensive.

MilitaryRestoration

Yup I paid 200 each for mine, however they were brand new... ;-) And i've got one other set left after selling a few and now wish I didn't and will more than likely sit on this last set but we'll see. Will post or let you know if decide to sell them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks