• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5-Ton TM Clean up?

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When the Admins get time, I would like to request that the 5-ton TM forum gets cleaned up:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?115-5-ton-and-up-TMs

There are 2 separate threads for M809 TMs:
  • One started by sigo on 03-27-2013 and then appended to by Warthog on 03-13-2014
  • Another started by Admin on 11-10-2011

There are 2 separate threads for M939 TMs:
  • One started by NeedMoreToys on 08-16-2013 and then appended to multiple times by juanpadro on 11-13-2014
  • Another started by Admin on 11-10-2011 (this one is way more readable)

I wouldn't just "merge" the duplicate threads, but I would suggest picking one or the other and/or include the links/files in the other so one list is complete, with non-duplicate entries. I would also advise against multiple posts inside the 809 or 939 TM threads to avoid clutter and encourage/aid forum member's use.

I feel obliged to apologize here for this request, but with an ever growing membership I think it is in SteelSoldier's best interest to present the TMs in as clear and readable/accessible format as possible.

Thank you very much!

jasonjc

When the Admins get time, I would like to request that the 5-ton TM forum gets cleaned up:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?115-5-ton-and-up-TMs

There are 2 separate threads for M809 TMs:
  • One started by sigo on 03-27-2013 and then appended to by Warthog on 03-13-2014
  • Another started by Admin on 11-10-2011

There are 2 separate threads for M939 TMs:
  • One started by NeedMoreToys on 08-16-2013 and then appended to multiple times by juanpadro on 11-13-2014
  • Another started by Admin on 11-10-2011 (this one is way more readable)

I wouldn't just "merge" the duplicate threads, but I would suggest picking one or the other and/or include the links/files in the other so one list is complete, with non-duplicate entries. I would also advise against multiple posts inside the 809 or 939 TM threads to avoid clutter and encourage/aid forum member's use.

I feel obliged to apologize here for this request, but with an ever growing membership I think it is in SteelSoldier's best interest to present the TMs in as clear and readable/accessible format as possible.

Thank you very much!

Watch it!! It's talk like that , that gets you put in charge of the TM section for life:wink:.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks