• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5-Ton TM Clean up?

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When the Admins get time, I would like to request that the 5-ton TM forum gets cleaned up:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?115-5-ton-and-up-TMs

There are 2 separate threads for M809 TMs:
  • One started by sigo on 03-27-2013 and then appended to by Warthog on 03-13-2014
  • Another started by Admin on 11-10-2011

There are 2 separate threads for M939 TMs:
  • One started by NeedMoreToys on 08-16-2013 and then appended to multiple times by juanpadro on 11-13-2014
  • Another started by Admin on 11-10-2011 (this one is way more readable)

I wouldn't just "merge" the duplicate threads, but I would suggest picking one or the other and/or include the links/files in the other so one list is complete, with non-duplicate entries. I would also advise against multiple posts inside the 809 or 939 TM threads to avoid clutter and encourage/aid forum member's use.

I feel obliged to apologize here for this request, but with an ever growing membership I think it is in SteelSoldier's best interest to present the TMs in as clear and readable/accessible format as possible.

Thank you very much!

jasonjc

When the Admins get time, I would like to request that the 5-ton TM forum gets cleaned up:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?115-5-ton-and-up-TMs

There are 2 separate threads for M809 TMs:
  • One started by sigo on 03-27-2013 and then appended to by Warthog on 03-13-2014
  • Another started by Admin on 11-10-2011

There are 2 separate threads for M939 TMs:
  • One started by NeedMoreToys on 08-16-2013 and then appended to multiple times by juanpadro on 11-13-2014
  • Another started by Admin on 11-10-2011 (this one is way more readable)

I wouldn't just "merge" the duplicate threads, but I would suggest picking one or the other and/or include the links/files in the other so one list is complete, with non-duplicate entries. I would also advise against multiple posts inside the 809 or 939 TM threads to avoid clutter and encourage/aid forum member's use.

I feel obliged to apologize here for this request, but with an ever growing membership I think it is in SteelSoldier's best interest to present the TMs in as clear and readable/accessible format as possible.

Thank you very much!

Watch it!! It's talk like that , that gets you put in charge of the TM section for life:wink:.