• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton vs tricycle

rizzo

Re: RE: 5 ton vs tricycle

steelandcanvas said:
or was the damaged vehicle not "parked" where it was supposed to be?
you guessed it. he has two others anyway. he should be into a bicycle soon. he is almost 3

rizzo

Re: RE: 5 ton vs tricycle

steelandcanvas said:
rizzo said:
steelandcanvas said:
or was the damaged vehicle not "parked" where it was supposed to be?
you guessed it. he has two others anyway. he should be into a bicycle soon. he is almost 3
That's why he didn't look too upset. Almost three! He should be lookin' at a Deuce!
he can go in and out of mine. with 46's and the door shut, all by himself

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: 5 ton vs tricycle

You're probably being set up. He did that so he can go on GL.com to get another one, a green one!

m52a2

YOU GOT OFF EASY ! HE WAS NOT ON IT ! If you think my words are harsh consider my perspective with 9 children age 10 and under, moving my truck safely is my highest priority !

rizzo

m52a2 said:
YOU GOT OFF EASY ! HE WAS NOT ON IT ! If you think my words are harsh consider my perspective with 9 children age 10 and under, moving my truck safely is my highest priority !

that was not an issue at all!!!! I have every kid in site when I move the trucks(or car).If I don't see them I get out and make sure I know where they are before I move the truck. HEAD COUNT EVERY TIME or GET OUT and LOOK!!!

thank you for your concern I share it.