• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton vs tricycle

rizzo

Re: RE: 5 ton vs tricycle

steelandcanvas said:
or was the damaged vehicle not "parked" where it was supposed to be?
you guessed it. he has two others anyway. he should be into a bicycle soon. he is almost 3

rizzo

Re: RE: 5 ton vs tricycle

steelandcanvas said:
rizzo said:
steelandcanvas said:
or was the damaged vehicle not "parked" where it was supposed to be?
you guessed it. he has two others anyway. he should be into a bicycle soon. he is almost 3
That's why he didn't look too upset. Almost three! He should be lookin' at a Deuce!
he can go in and out of mine. with 46's and the door shut, all by himself

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: 5 ton vs tricycle

You're probably being set up. He did that so he can go on GL.com to get another one, a green one!

m52a2

YOU GOT OFF EASY ! HE WAS NOT ON IT ! If you think my words are harsh consider my perspective with 9 children age 10 and under, moving my truck safely is my highest priority !

rizzo

m52a2 said:
YOU GOT OFF EASY ! HE WAS NOT ON IT ! If you think my words are harsh consider my perspective with 9 children age 10 and under, moving my truck safely is my highest priority !

that was not an issue at all!!!! I have every kid in site when I move the trucks(or car).If I don't see them I get out and make sure I know where they are before I move the truck. HEAD COUNT EVERY TIME or GET OUT and LOOK!!!

thank you for your concern I share it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks