• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6 lug to 10 lug

sermis

Are there any 10 lug hubs that will work on the 2.5 ton rockwells. I know there are adapters but at $350.00 and up for a pair, ouch.

sermis

No, I get 5 ton combat wheels from time to time and really want to run the tires tubless. I made wider rims from stock but after mounting the tire, tube, and flap they will not balance. Would be really simple to mount tubless beadlocks and go.

jh1990

my dad and i have been trying to figure out a way to run a 10 lug on our deuce so we could put 22.5 tubeless on it. we havent had such luck. thanks Sermis for posting something on here, everytime i was going to i forgot.

CCATLETT1984

why dont you just have a new center welded into the rim that you want to use. as long as its a pressed center you dont have to worry about any bending that could happen with a flat steel center.

sermis

CCATLETT1984 said:
why dont you just have a new center welded into the rim that you want to use. as long as its a pressed center you dont have to worry about any bending that could happen with a flat steel center.
Main reason $$$$$$

CCATLETT1984

Shouldn't cost much. you can get wheel centers for $60 ea. for that size of rim. and a shop ususally doesnt charge much to weld them in.
or you can make a simple jig and weld them in yourself.

Blythewoodjoe

I have a 6 lug wheel in 22.5" that I assume will fit a deuce. I will have to check but I have always assumed you can buy these rims new and it seems like I prices some a few years ago. I'll have to try to put this rim on my truck and report back.

Joe Trapp

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With the other wheel and tire subjects, this would be very interesting. semi-truck 22.5's would be great for the highway deuce.

Trango

I run the 6 lug 22.5's in the rear, and I made my own front rims out of plate centers welded into Dayton shells, to compensate for the wide rears.

PM me if you want more info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks