• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6 Super Singles from Fort Polk, LA to Baltimore, MD or Close

MYAMG

I am looking for someone to transport 6 16XR20 Michelin tires with rims split between 2 pallets from Fort Polk, La. (71459) to Baltimore, Md. (21075) or close. I can pick up if going to or trough VA, WVA if it helps with the price. I am waiting for the EUC to clear so I would estimate pickup within 3 weeks. I am not picky when they would be delivered.
Thanks for the help.:grin:

powerhouseduece

O and I forgot to say there is a Yellow trucking company near my work or you could have them shipped to my shop in Glen Burnie and i can fork lift them into the back of you truck for you.

Just send me a P.M. if you need help.

redcatcher06

Thanks. I will check with Yellow for a quote. I also have a request on UShip. Call me and I can save you the u-ship fees. I'm in SanAntonio, Texas heading East to NC now. 910-263-2788 24/7 thanks Mike
Bob
Call me and I can save you the u-ship booking fee that they call the shipping deposit. I'm in San Antonio, Tx now heading back to NC. 910-263-2788

Nonotagain

Call me and I can save you the u-ship booking fee that they call the shipping deposit. I'm in San Antonio, Tx now heading back to NC. 910-263-2788

First welcome to Steel Soldiers.

Next, you do realize that this post is almost a year old don't you.

Please read the requirements for new members. I understand that you are looking for work, but you need to follow our rules and get a feel for the place.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow i was reading it but didnt look at the date myself.. had me thinking about who might be coming my way sooner or later... and welcome aboard too redcatcher06

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks