• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6 Super Singles from Fort Polk, LA to Baltimore, MD or Close

MYAMG

I am looking for someone to transport 6 16XR20 Michelin tires with rims split between 2 pallets from Fort Polk, La. (71459) to Baltimore, Md. (21075) or close. I can pick up if going to or trough VA, WVA if it helps with the price. I am waiting for the EUC to clear so I would estimate pickup within 3 weeks. I am not picky when they would be delivered.
Thanks for the help.:grin:

powerhouseduece

O and I forgot to say there is a Yellow trucking company near my work or you could have them shipped to my shop in Glen Burnie and i can fork lift them into the back of you truck for you.

Just send me a P.M. if you need help.

redcatcher06

Thanks. I will check with Yellow for a quote. I also have a request on UShip. Call me and I can save you the u-ship fees. I'm in SanAntonio, Texas heading East to NC now. 910-263-2788 24/7 thanks Mike
Bob
Call me and I can save you the u-ship booking fee that they call the shipping deposit. I'm in San Antonio, Tx now heading back to NC. 910-263-2788

Nonotagain

Call me and I can save you the u-ship booking fee that they call the shipping deposit. I'm in San Antonio, Tx now heading back to NC. 910-263-2788

First welcome to Steel Soldiers.

Next, you do realize that this post is almost a year old don't you.

Please read the requirements for new members. I understand that you are looking for work, but you need to follow our rules and get a feel for the place.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow i was reading it but didnt look at the date myself.. had me thinking about who might be coming my way sooner or later... and welcome aboard too redcatcher06