• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

7th times the charm?

srodocker

If you have the numbers matching then most likely a bad ground somewhere. Ive also had that happen before and had to clean up the ground on the light itself.

Another Ahab

The new axle side pan hard bar will get an angled pedestal to keep it aligned and straight to the frame and parallel to the axle at ride height. I need to build a gusset to come of the face of the rockwell and grab the front of the bracket, and it's gusseted in all directions. I feel much better about it.

View attachment 642744
Wow. You're pretty handy when it comes to working metal, Mr. grendel.
That's some impressive work. :driver::beer:

tobyS

A little late now, but have you looked at the Watts link? Wiki has a good simulation.

You must have an extensive bone-yard. Great projects!

tobyS

I thought about using the dog bones to make a four link, putting the uppers where the springs are and having either a very long panhard or a Watts link off the back of the axle, attached to the top dog bone axle mount (for Watts).

I sold the donor vehicle so don't have the components.

But hey, just picked up on a nice M929A2, so the green fix continues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks