• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

802/803 fuel return fittings

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am asking about the fitting at the top of the block, and anywhere else that lines come to a junction. Does anyone have a reliable source of replacements? I've got a real nice 803 coming in with a ripping secondary leak that I need to change out in only a few days time to meet a deadline.

I've already got all the replacement Gates line... just figure I should get a handful of fittings for the junctions just to have (as this is not the last unit I will have with a bad return).

Thanks

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And I dont even have any idea of the fitting there is bad (I grab the set next Monday). But I am just trying to line everything up ahead of time. Thanks

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,

For the fuel return lines

NSN 4730013578706 Part 186-6177 TEE, HOSE

fuel return TEE.jpg

csheath

They are a simple 1/8" vacuum tee. Should be able to find at an auto parts store.

pappahas1

I am looking for the J shaped tubes attached to number number 11 (part no 186-6160 tube assembly, metal). I was wondering if the rubber hose part can be acquired separately? the upper part of the J looking hose is factory crimped so I think the part is all together (the metal tube assembly) with the hoses attached. Still, I would like to know if you know where to get this part. Thanks

smokem joe

I am looking for the J shaped tubes attached to number number 11 (part no 186-6160 tube assembly, metal). I was wondering if the rubber hose part can be acquired separately? the upper part of the J looking hose is factory crimped so I think the part is all together (the metal tube assembly) with the hoses attached. Still, I would like to know if you know where to get this part. Thanks
Just cut or pull the crimp off and buy regular 1/4" fuel line. A couple feet of 1/4" line and some clamps fix that right up. I replace that line along with all the return line on every set I work on.

PoP PoP

I tried to remove a couple different ways. The quickest and cleanest was to use a set of End Nippers.. It bit the crimps right off in less than a minute. Surprised me after trying to grind off.