• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

802/803 fuel return fittings

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am asking about the fitting at the top of the block, and anywhere else that lines come to a junction. Does anyone have a reliable source of replacements? I've got a real nice 803 coming in with a ripping secondary leak that I need to change out in only a few days time to meet a deadline.

I've already got all the replacement Gates line... just figure I should get a handful of fittings for the junctions just to have (as this is not the last unit I will have with a bad return).

Thanks

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And I dont even have any idea of the fitting there is bad (I grab the set next Monday). But I am just trying to line everything up ahead of time. Thanks

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,

For the fuel return lines

NSN 4730013578706 Part 186-6177 TEE, HOSE

fuel return TEE.jpg

csheath

They are a simple 1/8" vacuum tee. Should be able to find at an auto parts store.

pappahas1

I am looking for the J shaped tubes attached to number number 11 (part no 186-6160 tube assembly, metal). I was wondering if the rubber hose part can be acquired separately? the upper part of the J looking hose is factory crimped so I think the part is all together (the metal tube assembly) with the hoses attached. Still, I would like to know if you know where to get this part. Thanks

smokem joe

I am looking for the J shaped tubes attached to number number 11 (part no 186-6160 tube assembly, metal). I was wondering if the rubber hose part can be acquired separately? the upper part of the J looking hose is factory crimped so I think the part is all together (the metal tube assembly) with the hoses attached. Still, I would like to know if you know where to get this part. Thanks
Just cut or pull the crimp off and buy regular 1/4" fuel line. A couple feet of 1/4" line and some clamps fix that right up. I replace that line along with all the return line on every set I work on.

PoP PoP

I tried to remove a couple different ways. The quickest and cleanest was to use a set of End Nippers.. It bit the crimps right off in less than a minute. Surprised me after trying to grind off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks