• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

816 year please

madsam

martinsaunders06 - I can try to get a pic of the gate at Fort Carson for you. I am down there at GL now and then picking up junk.

martinsaunders06

yeah go for it madsam,a little history with ur vehicle brings them alive. while you are there can you ask the gate guard if he remembers it= tell him it was green,2 seats, couldnt miss it- the one leaving oilly patches everywhere.thanks

madsam

I have a feeling they all look like that.. And I am sure they all leak. Mine does..My PTO needs rebuilding, but I am weighting for summer. You just can't see it as well in the dirt.

madsam

That is my bling..
My truck was missing the air filter. I found that used filters off of a semi truck was cheaper than the original equipment. This one came with a filter too. It was to be partially temporary, but I will probably keep it. I plan to put a turbo on this truck so it will move to the other side later.