• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

817 going to the scrap yard

ODDBALL007

well since no one wanted this beast its going to the crusher. I hateto do it but its becomeing an eye sore and no the wheels and tires r not going with it. the scrapper offered 2800 bucks so its goodbye:-( to a dear friend

Attachments

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd pay more than scrap price for the front bumper.

Does it have locker diffs?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where is it located? Can it be driven?

bubba_got_you

you can get 1200 for just the front and one rear axle off that thing to a mud guy and 250 for the other rear. i bet we could get that motor un-stuck tho. have you tried to yank it free with an other truck and a pull start? the worst you can do is brake a truck that is already going to the scrapper.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Steel Soldiers Salvage Service is working! It's worth more in parts, if you NEED the cash, sell the parts to us, and the rest of the hulk can go to the scrapman. Worst case scenario is to scrap the whole thing, I understand the reasoning, but let's see if we can save bits of it first...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brings new meaning to the "Snowball in he77" statement. It's 91° here right now. Bring yer M1008 and 250. You can swap it at my house and tow the M1008 home!

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please add your State to your location information. This is a site requirement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks