• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

817 going to the scrap yard

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I could use a front spring perch, front gear cover off the 250, and the front motor mount rubber insert, upper and lower rad. mounts

KsM715

odd ball has been around for a long time under a different name and had WAY more than 100 posts.

Thats a downfall of deciding to change your user name without going through the admin and seeing if they will change it for you.

Edit: unless he did and they changed it and reset his post count, well then that would sucks.

Last edited:

Jimma

Oddball has been on here a while. He was televisionman until my brother and I started calling him oddball at the Georgia SS rally. He is not trying to reach a magical number, he is a very active participant on this site and in the MV collecting world.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thats a downfall of deciding to change your user name without going through the admin and seeing if they will change it for you.
Yep when I changed from M52 to 73m819, I had to start over but it didn't matter

pat038536

If I had any extra cash on hand.. I would take all the tail/turn light assemblies, wiper motors, fuel tanks, air tanks, entire brake system front to rear, cab body w/doors and probably other stuff I can't think of at the moment.

Too bad the Taxman came knocking first. How, I utterly dispise the taxman.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks