• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

817 going to the scrap yard

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I could use a front spring perch, front gear cover off the 250, and the front motor mount rubber insert, upper and lower rad. mounts

KsM715

odd ball has been around for a long time under a different name and had WAY more than 100 posts.

Thats a downfall of deciding to change your user name without going through the admin and seeing if they will change it for you.

Edit: unless he did and they changed it and reset his post count, well then that would sucks.

Last edited:

Jimma

Oddball has been on here a while. He was televisionman until my brother and I started calling him oddball at the Georgia SS rally. He is not trying to reach a magical number, he is a very active participant on this site and in the MV collecting world.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thats a downfall of deciding to change your user name without going through the admin and seeing if they will change it for you.
Yep when I changed from M52 to 73m819, I had to start over but it didn't matter

pat038536

If I had any extra cash on hand.. I would take all the tail/turn light assemblies, wiper motors, fuel tanks, air tanks, entire brake system front to rear, cab body w/doors and probably other stuff I can't think of at the moment.

Too bad the Taxman came knocking first. How, I utterly dispise the taxman.