• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

818 dead on I70 exit 39(update, problems fixed)

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just talked to my brother Buff, they are still trying to get the old race off, will update.
If it isn't scored too badly, it can probably stay in for this emergency...

Great support here, have been on the receiving end a few times myself and know how much it is appreciated!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have we heard anything from them yet?

I called Oilcan and left messages at 23:00(lastnight) and 07:30(this morning). I haven't heard back from him, yet.

hof3414

Sounds like they may have fixed it already but if not let me know I am about 20 min from where they are. There are a few other members also close to here that may be able to help, PM me if they need anything.

Jared

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great! What time were they supposed to pickup HDexperts truck, in Annesville?

kipman

I just talked to Buff, they crashed at fabworks place, Buff and Adam, not oilcan, are replacing the hub, Buff said he called Gl, pick up time is noon, oil can is still in bed:p

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I missed all of the excitement. I was at work last night when doghead called me asking if I had any info or help. I couldn't do much for them since my shift didn't end till midnight, but they were only about an hour from me. I'll be at work this afternoon when they are coming back through, but if anything happens, gimp or DH can call me and I can have my wife get them anything at the house they may need if I have it, if someone would be able to get it to them.

I hope the trip home is much less eventful than the trip out.

stampy

Glad to hear everything turned out ok! Hey moderators, any way to sticky breakdowns so that they are on top of the first page untill resolved? Maybe Pm those that are close (within 100 miles or so? I was too far away to help here, but I might have missed the thread as sometimes I am away from Steel Soldiers for a day or two. Just askin.....or am I :cookoo: