• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

9.00 X 20 NDCC tires in VA or MD

randyscycle

I'm looking for several (or maybe a set of 10) stock 9.00 X 20 NDCC tires for my Deuce. I know where I can buy them online, but shipping is the killer for them.

Anyone know of a source in the VA or MD area? I don't mind a drive to pickup, as that will still be cheaper than shipping a set. Even NC might be a consideration.

Thanks in advance!

CGarbee

I will be at Berg tire early next week picking up a bunch of rubber. Alan mentioned to me a couple days ago that he has a large selection of 900x20 tires (new) that he is selling in lots of ten (can't remember the price as I actually am way more interested in radials for my five tons these days...).
I will be heading up to Syria, VA (22743) on both October 9 and 16 (staying both weekends at Graves Mountain Lodge www.gravesmoutain.com).
I'd be happy to haul a set up for you if you don't make a deal with one of the other guys who responded earlier. I'm making the trip anyway... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks