• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

9.00 X 20 NDCC tires in VA or MD

randyscycle

I'm looking for several (or maybe a set of 10) stock 9.00 X 20 NDCC tires for my Deuce. I know where I can buy them online, but shipping is the killer for them.

Anyone know of a source in the VA or MD area? I don't mind a drive to pickup, as that will still be cheaper than shipping a set. Even NC might be a consideration.

Thanks in advance!

CGarbee

I will be at Berg tire early next week picking up a bunch of rubber. Alan mentioned to me a couple days ago that he has a large selection of 900x20 tires (new) that he is selling in lots of ten (can't remember the price as I actually am way more interested in radials for my five tons these days...).
I will be heading up to Syria, VA (22743) on both October 9 and 16 (staying both weekends at Graves Mountain Lodge www.gravesmoutain.com).
I'd be happy to haul a set up for you if you don't make a deal with one of the other guys who responded earlier. I'm making the trip anyway... :)