• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

932 bed replacement

flibob

From prior threads it seems to be a relatively uncomplicated project to remove the 5th wheel from my 932a1 and put on an 813 bed. Has anybody done this? Are there any big problems in the project?

indy4x4fab

Banned
You mean an m35 bed (a deuce bed) not a five ton bed, right? If not you will have to cut the m813/m923 bed in half to make it fit on the back of a m932/m931.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Or you could do like I plan to do shorten a wrecked deuce bed and then weld a fifth wheel pin to the bottom of it and make it removable, so you can still pull a fifth wheel trailer. Sence the bed I got is wrecked in the back I'm going to make a set of custum barn doors for the back of mine and not have a tail gate.

flibob

Actually what I had mind was a 5 ton bed with a dump setup. I should have talked about the dump setup in the first post, sorry . I had in mind moving the spare up next to the cab which would give me another foot for the bed.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Docfarmall has a good drop side deuce bed for sale, if you can't get ahold of doc, then try going threw andyindy, he can get you taken care of on the drop side deuce bed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks