• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A boat load of MEPs comming

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First time offenders will be warned. Second time offenders will lose posting privileges for one month. Third time offenders will be banned.[/QUOTE]

I brought up an up coming auction of this site when I was young and dumb, I got 10 demerits......now I'm going to get me some generators.....

Another Ahab

First time offenders will be warned. Second time offenders will lose posting privileges for one month. Third time offenders will be banned.
I brought up an up coming auction of this site when I was young and dumb, I got 10 demerits......now I'm going to get me some generators.....[/QUOTE]

Plural?

Are you going to flip them; what's the plan?!

Guyfang

Staff member
Mostly the equipment gets sent to the states. A little bit gets hocked off here. But germans don't do military anything. People think you're strange if you wear a uniform. They think you're strange if you drive an ex-military truck. No one in the world here uses 120 volts. There are some firms that do sell gov equipment, but its nothing like back in the states.
Went by the disposition yard in graf today, and there were only 6 gen sets, and 8-9 m1116 trailers, along with lots of equipment containers left in the yard. So a whole bunch of stuff was shipped out. Graf has a low priority for new equipment, so it will take forty forevers to completely change out the training units, and training equipment there.

Another Ahab

Went by the disposition yard in graf today, and there were only 6 gen sets, and 8-9 m1116 trailers, along with lots of equipment containers left in the yard. So a whole bunch of stuff was shipped out. Graf has a low priority for new equipment, so it will take forty forevers to completely change out the training units, and training equipment there.
Do you think maybe -just maybe- it could be as little as 39-and-a-half?!