• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Christmas visit to Death Row

KsM715

I spent the day today out on death row with Glen, another Glen and one other guy whos name, Im sorry to say, I never caught. All I can say is wow, there's alot there but there is now way I would try to save any of those trucks. There are literally hundreds of small salvagable parts but theres only so much you can remove in an afternoon, ontop of working in 3-4" of mud in tennis shoes. :oops: I should have known better, I looked at my boots as I left the house this morning.

Glen, I thought of a few more parts I'd like to get on the next round. I'll pm you about them.

KsM715

Would that be a passenger side filter? If so I dont believe there were any. These were all M820's and a few M813's

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks