• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Little Southern Green-Iron Meeting -- Sept. 30th

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
what? you driveway won't support the jackstands?

NO, I don't want you spilling any petroleum products on the driveway!!!!!!!!! rofl

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

TRAIL RIDE APPROVED!!!!

My friend spoke to his friend who owns the land and we have permission to use it. Unless it rains. If it rains, he is worried we will track mud onto the road and that is a calling card for the EPD.

OK, I don't want anyone to be mislead about what to expect, so I posted a video of us on the property last week.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3891203504352628885

If you have any questions, please PM or email me.

Thanks

Clinto

jwaller

it looks like I will be able to attend. now I've got 2 sets of tires, 9 and 11x20's does anybody want/need them. I would like to see them go away.

Us two too!

Looks like Susan and I will be able to make it! YAY!!

Chuck, I'll call you tomorrow afternoon when I get home. It'd be my pleasure to convoy up there with ya, or ride with ya and chip in on fuel, if there's room. Not sure if you'd wanna drive slow enough so I could keep up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks