• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Rising Phoenix: Proposed Re-Purpose

turnkey

You have a great plan and build abilty...Hope something comes up for you in the near future....Great looking rig. Best wishes Have following seas good winds follow you .

Another Ahab

AAhab,

Little confused, you sold plan B or Rising Phoenix has been sold?
Sorry about that, wasn't clear enough:

- Rising Phoenix is sold,

- And Plan B is now titled and tagged to me, and being fit-up for "duty"

I'll post a glamor shot of the rig once I get it all outfitted. Cheers!

PaFarmer

That looks like a nice service truck. Much as I like MVs that truck is probably better suited to the use you will make of it. Best of luck to you.

Another Ahab

That looks like a nice service truck. Much as I like MVs that truck is probably better suited to the use you will make of it. Best of luck to you.
Thanks PAFarmer:

- Absolutely better suited, and I should have gone this route the first go-round

- But a part of me wanted to combine the two life-long wishes: to own and drive a Deuce, and to work for myself.

Always loved the Deuce; since the day I heard that sweet whistle of my first turbo at Port Hueneme, and then driving them here and there at various duty stations. Good memories, but it just wasn't meant to be. D***. You move on.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry about that, wasn't clear enough:

- Rising Phoenix is sold,

- And Plan B is now titled and tagged to me, and being fit-up for "duty"

I'll post a glamor shot of the rig once I get it all outfitted. Cheers!
OOOOOhhhhhhh,,,,, NOW I get it!!! (not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can take an edge!) I mistakenly thought that you had sold "Plan B" also!! Now I got it! LOL

Fair seas and following winds,,,,,,,,