• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A sad sign of the times

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can add a little to the serien idea. I coworker of mine had is sports car stolen and stripped then recovered 4 times. Untill he decided to install the alarm speaker under the dash. Although the car has been broken into since then, it hasen't been stolen or lost another radio since. I guess it's just too loud inside with the alarm screaming.

Minimdr

Remote battery cutoff...

First off, love the site. Has been very helpful in my hunt for a M35A2.
I just thought I would bring up a piece I saw today at a friends home stereo shop. He had a piece made by Battery Brain for his boat and was waterproof. His came with two remote controls and a manual disconnect. It will also disconnet if the power gets to low allowing you to still start your engine. Here is a link to a number of different 12 and 24 volt models. They also have a model that has a manual wired switch.

Battery Brain Battery Disconnect & Monitor | Battery Chargers | Battery Brain

Attachments

Last edited:

goldneagle

there is a thread on deuce security it had some guy that made a lock for his engine stop cable it also locked the main power switch to with one pad lock i dont remember who it was but im sure you can find it by doing a search:roll:
That was me! I sold the Deuce but kept the locking mechanism. Anyone interested in a one of a kind prototype? PM me with offers.

Attachments

73X

Minimdr - I am going to look into the battery disconnect it intrigues me.
goldneagle - I love the lock it looks good PM me with a price I hate to put a price on another mans belongings.