• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A SS Member got a M-37 today!!!

flygirl

Now if you're looking for pics of me and a Deuce, I can provide those. I was in a couple of parades this past year. However, my baby is the M37 and she needs a new set of batteries. :lol:

zout

Whoooooo Hooooooo - she lives and breaths. now that is much better and looking forward to more pics of the 37 - if your in them I guess we will have to live with it. BTW - been fun on my side messin with ya.

Welcome aboard and glad to have you here.

vtdeucedriver

Whoooooo Hooooooo - she lives and breaths. now that is much better and looking forward to more pics of the 37 - if your in them I guess we will have to live with it. BTW - been fun on my side messin with ya.

Welcome aboard and glad to have you here.

If you like that, you should see the one she sent me with the M-151[thumbzup]

zout

If that "other one" would kill a lesser man - ya go ahead and pm me the pic an we'll see. If ya read about me in the obits - you will have your answer. rofl:nothingfunny:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Holy smokes!

I have a "GLG 20" clearance, does that count?
Attached Thumbnails

OK, remember the 1 page rule!!

You gotta give fellers a 1 page advance notice before ya post pics like that so we can adjust our pacemakers and make sure the boss ain't around!rofl

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
flygirl, you need to reserve Labor Day weekend for the VA Rally, held about 100 miles west of Alexandria in Syria, VA, at the Graves Mountain Lodge. Ferro and Angie should be there with Tinkerbelle. You'll get to drive your new toy on mountain tops!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks